How to print a Sales Order or a Packing list?
You can print Sales Orders (SO) in two different formats. Using the print function, you can also save SOs to PDF.
1. Sales Order format - includes all data displayed on a Sales Order card in Katana, except the Sales Items and Ingredients availability statuses.
2. Packing list format - includes only the list of items on the Sales Order with quantities, the SO number, customer name, and delivery deadline.
To print a Sales Order or a Packing list, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to a Sales Order card that you wish to print.
2. Click on a Print buttonat the top corner of the SO card.
3. Select a printout format from the dropdown menu (Sales Order or Packing list).
4. Select a printer to use or print to PDF.
Note: You can print Sales Orders one-by-one, Katana does not yet support printing orders in bulk.