You can initiate the connection of Tradegecko to Katana only from your Tradegecko account. Follow these steps to connect:
1. Navigate to the “Browse apps” section in Tradegecko.
2. Click on the "Katana" icon in the apps list.
2. The next page will give you a brief overview of how Katana and Tradegecko integration works. Here is a link to a more detailed description.
3. After clicking “Get app”, you are asked to authorize the connection.
4. You will be directed to Katana sign-up or login page, depending on whether you already have an existing Katana account with the same e-mail address than your Tradegecko account.
If NOT, then you will be directed to a sign-up page. Your e-mail address, name, and company are already pre-filled. Fill in the password with the secret key you wish to create for your Katana account.
If YES, then you will be directed to a login page. Your e-mail address is already pre-filled, you just need to enter the password for your Katana account.
4. You will then land in your Katana account with Tradegecko integration already active.
You have successfully connected your Tradegecko account to Katana!
If you are new to Katana, please note that next time you wish to log into Katana, you can access the account by logging in at katanamrp.com/login.
Read more about How Tradegecko and Katana integration works.