Billing for team members
This article explains the billing principles when adding new team members or deleting existing members.
Note: Read more about Adding new team members or Removing existing team members.
The billing amount for your Katana account is updated automatically when you add or delete team members.
Accessing your billing amount
You can access your billing amount in the Subscription section of Katana.
1. Click on your account name in the top right corner in Katana software and select "Subscription".
2. The billing amount for the next invoice is displayed on this page.
3. Click "Manage your subscription" to see a more detailed breakdown of the billing amount.
Billing principles for team members
The following principles are applied when calculating the billing amount for team members:
1. You will not be charged for additional team members during the free trial.
2. You will not be charged for team members whose invitation is in the "Pending" status.
3. Payment for additional team members is charged when they sign up to Katana via the invitation link. If new members were added in the middle of your billing period then the charged fee is calculated proportionally to the remaining period until your next invoice. You will not be charged for the whole month for those added team members.
4. If existing team members are removed in the middle of your billing period then a credit amount is calculated proportionally to the remaining period until your next invoice. This credit will be automatically applied to your next invoice. You will not be charged for the whole month for those removed team members.