Removing team members
This article explains how to remove existing team members from your Katana account.
If a team member is not working for your company anymore or is assigned to another role in your business that does not require access to Katana or the Shop Floor Control app, you can remove team members from your Katana account.
Please note that only the account Owner can remove team members from the account.
1. Log in to your Katana account using Account owner credentials.
2. When you are logged in to Katana, click on your account name in the top right corner and select "Team" from the drop-down menu.
3. A list of all team members opens. Click on "Remove" next to an existing team member.
4. You are asked to confirm the removal by clicking on "Yes, remove".
When removing Users, we will send a message to the e-mail address of this team member, informing the member of the revoked access. When removing Operators, the QR code and the 6-digit login code will not be valid anymore.
5. The number of team members on your subscription plan will be decreased and the monthly billing amount updated accordingly. Read more about our Billing principles for team members.
You can re-invite removed team members back to your Katana account at any time. Here's how to add new team members.