Creating a new account
Creating a new Katana account is easy. It just takes about 30 seconds, we do not require credit card details or e-mail confirmation during the initial sign up process.
To create your own Katana account, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to our website katanamrp.com.
2. Click on 'Free trial' in the upper right corner, in the upper banner or anywhere you see this button on our webpage.
3. Fill in your e-mail address and create a password (we have to apply some rules to keep your account safe, read more here). You can use these details to log in to your account in the future.
4. Then, fill in your first name, last name, and company name (all fields are required).
5. Click 'Sign up'.
6. Congratulations, you are in!
How are accounts identified?
Your Katana account is related to your e-mail address, which is your unique identifier.
E-mail address confirmation:
We do not require e-mail confirmation during the sign-up process. If you are trying to create a new account with your e-mail address and receive a message "The user already exists", but you have not created an account with this email yourself in the past, let us know immediately and we will help to clear the issue.
No credit card details required:
We do not require your credit card details on initial sign up. After signing up, you get access to a 14 days trial of Katana. We only ask for your credit card details when you decide to subscribe to a paid plan. Check our plans here.
Read more about Subscribing to Katana.