This article gives you an overview of how to use the PDF Editor and add your company logo on a PDF template. This provides you with an opportunity to convey your branding also via PDF documents and give a consistent look and feel to your customers.
See the video of the image component here:
How to add a logo to PDF template?
1. Open editor (see here)
2. Click on the image component that you wish to add to the template (eg. Text)
3. Move the component to your required location on the template. Make sure you make space for the logo to fit in the location.
4. In order to add an image to the template there are three options:
1. Image URL (preferred for adding logo) - Copy-paste the URL of your image in the "value" field. Note: it must be a publicly accessible URL.
2. Insert data field (does not apply for adding a logo) - URL or base64 value from a data field can be rendered into a picture
3. Select local file (preferred for adding logo) - select a file from your computer
5. Make sure you resize the component to fit on the template
6. Make sure to always preview (shortcut ctrl/cmd + P) your template in PDF format and Save (shortcut ctrl/cmd + S) your work.
What else to consider when adding images to templates?
Make sure images are of good quality and resolution to be printed on the PDF
Preferably use .png format that does not have any background on the image itself
Having problems? Find more info from https://support.pdfgeneratorapi.com/en/article/image-component-149d22k/ or find further help