How to create new Locations?
To create new Locations in Katana:
1. Navigate to "Settings" -> "Locations".
2. Click on the "+ Add new row" below the Locations table.
3. Fill in the Location name in the pop-up window and click "Confirm".
4. Add an address to the Location, which will be displayed on Purchase Order print-outs for that Location, indicating the "Ship to" address for your suppliers.
5. Select whether you Make, Sell, and/or Buy at that Location. Based on your selection, that specific Location is either displayed or not in the Location selector for Sales Orders, Manufacturing Orders, and Purchase Orders.
You can now track stock at the new Location in the "Stock" screen, assign orders to the new Location, manage independent Sales, Make, and Buy lists for each Location, and create Stock Transfers to transfer stock from or to the new Location.
The "Main location" cannot be deleted but you can rename the Location if preferred.