This is a guide for setting up an integration with Walmart Marketplace via CartRover. Here's how it works:
All new sales orders will be imported from Walmart Marketplace to Katana.
Products, customers, and tax rates on sales orders will be matched to existing products, customers, and tax rates in Katana. A new product, customer, or tax rate will be created in case it does not exist in Katana.
Sync updated inventory levels from Katana to Walmart Marketplace
You can use a similar approach for importing sales orders to Katana from other apps available on CartRover. Contact us if you need any help.
If you want to learn more about CartRover, check our CartRover integration overview.
How to set up integration between Walmart Marketplace and Katana
2. Log in and continue setting up Katana as WMS in CartRover. CartRover can send orders to one system per account. This system is referred to as "WMS" in CartRover. Click Grant Us API Access.
3. Authorize the connection by following the prompt to sign in to your Katana account. Enter the same email and password you use to log in to Katana.
4. After successful authorization, click OK to confirm. Then, click Test WMS Connection. Wait for the connection to be tested. If the test was successful, click Save.
5. CartRover can download orders from any number of order sources, referred to as "Carts". To continue setting up the connection to Walmart Marketplace, select Carts from the menu on the left. Click New Setup. Find Walmart from the list of available carts.
6. Open Walmart Developer Portal in a new tab. Select your Walmart account type and log in using your seller login credentials. Generate the API key and copy the displayed Client ID and Client Secret into CartRover New Walmart Setup screen.
7. Adjust the settings in your Walmart cart to match your preferences. Verify that the connection works by clicking Test at the bottom of the page. If the test is successful, click OK to save your changes.
8. Final step of setting up is to review the synchronization settings on the account level, referred to as "Merchant". Select Merchant from the menu on the left, then Edit Setup. You can set the schedules for the synchronization with Katana and turn on inventory sync.
That's it! Your setup for importing sales orders to Katana and syncing inventory back is ready.
If you need any help with the setup or customizing the workflow, the CartRover team is happy to help. You can contact them by selecting Support from the menu on the left.