How to print a Manufacturing Order with or without costs?
You can print Manufacturing Orders (MO) with or without cost information. Using the print function, you can also save MOs to PDF.
1. Manufacturing Order format - includes all data displayed on a Manufacturing Order card in Katana.
2. Manufacturing Order (excl. cost) - does not include any cost data for ingredients or operations. Otherwise, includes all other data displayed on a Manufacturing Order card in Katana.
To print a Manufacturing Order, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to a Manufacturing Order card that you wish to print.
2. Click on a Print buttonat the top corner of the MO card.
3. Select a printout format from the dropdown menu (with or without costs).
4. Select a printer to use or print to PDF.
Note: You can only print Manufacturing Orders one-by-one, Katana does not yet support printing orders in bulk.