How to print a Manufacturing Order?
You can print Manufacturing Orders (MO) with or without cost information, or as a pick list. Using the print function, you can also save MOs to PDF.
Tip: It's possible to print multiple MOs in one go, and to print a consolidated pick list for multiple MOs. Read more.
You can print MOs in the following formats:
1. Manufacturing Order format - includes all data displayed on a Manufacturing Order card in Katana.
2. Manufacturing Order (excl. cost) - does not include any cost data for ingredients or operations. Otherwise, includes all other data displayed on a Manufacturing Order card in Katana.
3. Manufacturing Order for taking notes - does not include any cost data for ingredients or operations, and has an extended area for taking notes on paper.
4. Pick list - includes the list of necessary ingredients with quantities. It also displays the product and the quantity to be made with the MO.
To print a Manufacturing Order, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to a Manufacturing Order card that you wish to print.
2. Click on a Print buttonat the top corner of the MO card.
3. Select a printout format from the dropdown menu.
4. Select a printer to use or print to PDF.