WooCommerce integration overview
Katana - WooCommerce integration makes it easy to manage the fulfillment of WooCommerce orders, keep the inventory and related production in control. Connecting WooCommerce to Katana just takes a few minutes but can save you hours or even days of manual work every week.
You can get going with Katana easily as your products, customers and Sales Orders will be pulled from WooCommerce to Katana in minutes.
What will be synced:
1. Katana pulls Sales Orders automatically from your WooCommerce account. All existing WooCommerce open Sales Orders will be pulled during the initial connection and Katana will keep pulling all future Sales Orders automatically. Read more.
2. Sales Order fulfillment statuses can be synced between Katana and WooCommerce (two-way sync). Mark a Sales Order Delivery status as "Delivered" in Katana and it will be automatically marked as "Completed" in WooCommerce, and vice versa. Read more.
3. You can choose to import all your products and product stock levels to Katana while connecting your WooCommerce store. Read more.
Note: We recommend importing your product stock levels from WooCommerce only if you keep track of correct product stock levels in WooCommerce.
Later, if a new WooCommerce Sales Order includes a new product that does not yet exist in Katana, then the product will be created automatically in Katana when the Sales Order is imported.
If you choose to import product stock levels, you can immediately see the Sales Items availability and Ingredients availability for all your Sales Orders in Katana.
Tip: As WooCommerce does not include any information about raw materials, you should create or import materials to Katana after connecting your WooCommerce store. This will enable creating Product Recipes, tracking Ingredients Availability and managing raw material stock in Katana.
4. You can choose to sync real-time stock levels from Katana to WooCommerce. Read more.
5. You can choose to import all your customers to Katana while connecting your WooCommerce store. Read more.
Later, if a new WooCommerce Sales Order includes a new customer that does not yet exist in Katana, then the customer will be created automatically in Katana when the Sales Order is imported.
Read more about how to connect WooCommerce.