You can print a Sales order (SO) in four different templates. You can also save each template into a PDF.
1. Sales order with statuses - includes all data displayed on a SO card, including Sales items and Ingredients statuses.
2. Sales order format - includes all data displayed on a SO card except Sales items and Ingredients statuses. Also includes all address and tracking information.
3. Packing list format - includes the list of items on the SO with quantities, including the SO #, customer name, and delivery deadline. Also includes all address and tracking information.
4. Packing list with tracing data - in addition to the info on the Packing list there is tracing data (Batch or Serial numbers) which is ordered alphabetically by the Default storage bin name for more efficient picking.
All print-outs include your company's legal name and address in the footer.
In order to customize the print template Katana offers a flexible PDF Editor that allows full customization of the design, data fields, and special components (barcodes, images, logos). See how to create your own print templates.
To print a SO or Packing list, follow these steps:
1. Open the SO Order card that you wish to print.
2. Click on the Print icon in the top corner.
3. Select the print template from the dropdown menu.
4. Print the order or save it as a PDF.